Steps: 1. Load the attached test case in two tabs with a USB mic and integrated mic hooked in 2. Request audio for integrated mic in first tab 3. Request audio for USB mic in second tab Expected: Both input sources become active and sound should come in clear. Actual: Both input sources become active, but the sound becomes somewhat distorted. Maybe it's two input sources separately competing with one another?
Summary: Request for audio for integrated mic in one tab, USB mic in second tab - sound becomes distorted → Request for gum audio for integrated mic in one tab, USB mic in second tab - sound becomes distorted
Juan - can you recheck this bug? I suspect it's (long) resolved...
Whiteboard: [getUserMedia] [blocking-gum-]
backlog: --- → webRTC+
Priority: -- → P2
I tested this on Nightly(41) and Firefox Developer Edition(40) and I was not able to reproduce the problem as described. However I did notice that the volume is very high in the first 2 or 3 seconds, and it eventually normalizes. This doesn't happen when sharing the mics individually. Marking this as resolved works for me, because although there's this slight loud noise in the beginning, the audio is not distorted. Opening bug 1173020 for that other issue.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 3 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.