Closed Bug 849520 Opened 7 years ago Closed 7 years ago

[no] Major problems with SeaMonkey 2.16 translation

Categories

(Mozilla Localizations :: nb-NO / Norwegian Bokmål, defect)

defect
Not set

Tracking

(Not tracked)

RESOLVED FIXED

People

(Reporter: mcsmurf, Assigned: bokmaal)

References

Details

Hi,
the SeaMonkey project got reports that there are major problems with SeaMonkey 2.16 in norwegian language (about:support broken, MailNews does not launch). I've noticed that the SeaMonkey 2.14 translation is used for SeaMonkey aurora and beta (so future 2.17 release). Will there be any updates on the translation in the foreseeable future? Can the SeaMonkey project maybe help in some way?
I'll note the Norwegian Translation I took for 2.16.1 was the exact same as 2.16, and 2.16 seems to work fine (although I can't read norwegian) and can confirm the issue in 2.16.1

I am spinning a rebuild to see if that fixes things, and will look into what may be/have-been wrong with 2.16.1

Marking dep, as I suspect the nb-NO bug (this one) will turn out to be invalid.
Depends on: SM2.16.2
Duplicate of this bug: 849852
Sorry about the trouble on the 2.16.1 release.
A bit late, but sea_beta and sea_aurora l10n are now fully translated again.
Ok, thanks! I guess we can resolve this as fixed now. The major problem was the SeaMonkey 2.16.1 release side. And now that everything is translated again it's even better :)
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 7 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.