bugzilla.mozilla.org has resumed normal operation. Attachments prior to 2014 will be unavailable for a few days. This is tracked in Bug 1475801.
Please report any other irregularities here.
Please report any other irregularities here.
* Topic will be: UK "Make Things, Do Stuff" campaign * Goal: explain to the broad Mozilla community what it is and how to get involved * Format: 3-minute slide presentation. Outlining major goals and Calls to Action. * Next steps: identify key speakers. Get them up to speed on what's required. Then loop in Jonathan Lin to help with AV and technical requirements
@ Geoff: can you suggest who we should invite from the campaign to present? * I want to CC John Bevan, but don't think he has a Bugzilla account
Assignee: nobody → geoffrey
* Sounds like Paula Le Dieu will make this presentation for us * Paula: are you able to prepare a 3-minute slide presentation explaining what "Make Things, Do Stuff" is? Focused on * why we care, and * how members of the Mozilla community can get involved?
(In reply to Matt Thompson from comment #2) > * Sounds like Paula Le Dieu will make this presentation for us > * Paula: are you able to prepare a 3-minute slide presentation explaining > what "Make Things, Do Stuff" is? Focused on > * why we care, and > * how members of the Mozilla community can get involved? - I can put the presentation together but depending on what time the presentation is on the 22nd I may not be able to deliver it. Geoff?
@ Paula: thanks for putting this together! * these calls are every Monday at 11am Pacific time * all call details are here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates * you can connect via Vidyo * Jonathan Lin (CCed) can help with technical and AV issues * to get a sense of what these meetings are like, you can watch a video recording from the last one: https://air.mozilla.org/the-monday-meeting-20130415/ * these are "lightning presentations," so 3 minutes maximum. :)
* looks like Paula will be unable to complete these slides in time because of her work week this week * let's push this back to April 29 instead * Paula, all the same guidelines apply. Can you update this thread with your slides when you have them?
Assignee: geoffrey → paula
Summary: Produce lightning presentation for April 22 Mozilla All Hands → Produce lightning presentation for April 29 Mozilla All Hands
Thanks Matt - appreciate the flexibility. Yes, will update this thread with slides.
@ Paula: are you all set to present a 3 to 5-minute lightning presentation Monday?
I'll be back in Toronto on Monday. Richard also has found a way to show the video from MTV/10 Forward as well, so either one of us can show the clip when it's ready. Just put the url here Thanks!
@ Matt: all good. Will finish slides over the weekend. @ Jonathan: This will be my first slide share experience so I would really value any advice on how to do that seamlessly. I assume that I will share through Vidyo? p
@ Jonathan: are you back online today and able to help Paula with AV issues? @ Paula: yes, you will share through Vidyo. Jonathan should be able to help with the details. (one tip: don't use full screen mode. it doesn't play well with Vidyo.)
* Wiki for today's call is here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/2013-04-29 * Paula: can you add yourself and your slides under the "Speakers" section? * Ryan: are you able to present during the Webmaker section? Talking points and links are there now: https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/2013-04-29#Webmaker
I am in toronto and will get in touch with paula directly.
Created attachment 743076 [details] Make Things Do Stuff keynote presentation for April 29 All Hands As promised slide deck for today's All Hands.
(In reply to Matt Thompson from comment #11) > * Wiki for today's call is here: > https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/2013-04-29 > * Paula: can you add yourself and your slides under the "Speakers" section? > * Ryan: are you able to present during the Webmaker section? Talking points > and links are there now: > https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/2013-04-29#Webmaker Yes, I will present. I'm assuming I'm game show host here, just previewing that Paula will present?
* Thanks Ryan. Yep, exactly.
Ryan: That is my understanding. Matt: Jonathan kindly updated the wiki page with my details.
closing this for paula!
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 5 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Component: Marketing → General
Product: Webmaker → Webmaker
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.