Closed Bug 866241 Opened 6 years ago Closed 6 years ago
Fix some issues with repo manifest parsing
I tested actually hooking up the repo manifest parsing support in symbolstore.py today, and found that it had a few issues. This patch fixes them, and I'm able to get useful VCS-mangled filenames out of it. First, some remote URLs in the manifest don't end with slashes, which makes urljoin do the wrong thing. Second, bug 795360 broke the way this worked because it runs the symbol dumping in separate worker processes, so the global srcdirRepoInfo dict isn't actually set in the workers. I changed that to be a Manager.dict so that it can be proxied across all processes. I'll file a separate gonk_misc PR with the change to actually hook this up.
Component: Build Config → Breakpad Integration
Depends on: 774780
Product: Core → Toolkit
Socorro changes to handle git.mozilla.org URLs: https://github.com/mozilla/socorro-crashstats/pull/330 https://github.com/mozilla/socorro/pull/1207
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 6 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Target Milestone: --- → mozilla23
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.