Unagi with Gaia 184.108.40.206-pre 20130426070204 I updated from Unagi with Gaia 220.127.116.11-prerelease 20130418070205 and now the notifications use English strings for the time delta, e.g. pressing power and home buttons takes a screenshot and the notification for that is in German (set user language on the device), but the 'just now' is shown as 'just now', but has been translated and was shown before. The problem persists even after restarting the device.
That's new strings on v1-train that I didn't expose in hg yet, I guess. I'll confirm once I did that.
I confirm it appears ok on v1.0.1 Commercial RIL (Ikura device)
Marking as WORKSFORME, problem is not present in current builds.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.