Must rewrite the install.txt document to reflect 5.0 end-user installation of Communicator.
Elevating to P2.
This bug was vandalized by a clueless idiot. I believe I have undone all of the vandalism.
I've updated this file for the Beta 1 release. Changing TFV to M16, since it will require further updating before we ship.
Target Milestone: M15 → M16
Moving to M20, since this file is OK as is for PR2.
Target Milestone: M17 → M20
The current Install.txt file states: "Netscape Client Customization Kit 6.0" it should state: "Netscape Client Customization Kit"
I've updated both the CCK install.txt (CCKCD folder in CVS) and the end-user install.txt (CustomCD folder in CVS). Marking fixed.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 18 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Marking this Verified Fixed.
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
->CCK-General. Other CCK Components going away.
Component: CCK-Shell → CCK-General
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.