Hi JP, we've changed the source repo for butter from https://github.com/mozilla/butter to https://github.com/mozilla/popcorn.webmaker.org It's a shrunken clone of the repository so commit/tag SHAs are not the same, but it's tagged identically otherwise. I've pushed a new tag v1.0.34 that you can use to verify that it builds on staging. Don't deploy v1.0.34 to prod, leave v1.0.33 there.
Let's not use 1.0.x tags for this new repo, as it will lead people to believe that they are somehow similar to the old code--that's going to get less and less true. Let's use 1.1 or 2.0 or 3000...
Alright, tagged v1.1.0 too
I've updated the systems scripts repo, and builder/jenkins with the new name. http://loggins.mofoprod.net:3000/messages/c6088800-bcd5-11e2-ad76-22000aaa3d93 shows the change went out, life is good!