var TRY_BUILD_LOAD_URL = "http://build.mozilla.org/builds/pending/pending_compile_try.txt"; var TRY_TEST_LOAD_URL = "http://build.mozilla.org/builds/pending/pending_test_try.txt"; var NONTRY_TEST_LOAD_URL = "http://build.mozilla.org/builds/pending/pending_test_nontry.txt"; those should point to the appropriate URLs under builddata.pub/reports.
Created attachment 762716 [details] [diff] [review] bug883174.ptach These URLs contain the same data (but please confirm)
Comment on attachment 762716 [details] [diff] [review] bug883174.ptach Contents match between old and new URLs.
OK, I landed this and pushed it to trychooser.pub.build.mozilla.org. The load numbers all came up as zero, though. I traced this to the Access-Control-Allow-Origin header not being correctly configured on builddata, and fixed that. The load shows on trychooser now. Hopefully we didn't see any devs die of shock that there was no load!