* Need to update this: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/allhandsmay2013-MakerPartyCommsContentPlan
* Can we hack on this together in our next Comms Call?
* @ Erica S: one thing we still need here: a clear deadline for when we're sending the next email outreach.
Matt T -- I think we need to have a larger meeting on email outreach first. I'll set up with Geoffrey
* @ Erika D: Let's prep an outreach to go out to the big list for week of July 8. Focused on Maker Party. * Main ingredients: ** round up of best events that have happened so far ** links to some of the updated documentation we're shipping ** Surman's blog on Webmaker: https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2013/06/30/webmakernext/
* Started a separate ticket for that here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=889435
Ok to mark this one closed?
I think this work will be on-going. There are currently discussions about cancelling and/or changing some of the competitions. I feel like we should leave this ticket open to remind ourselves to continually look at the big-picture story arc.
Component: Marketing → Press
Product: Webmaker → Mozilla Foundation Communications
Closing this bug for Maker Party 2013.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.