+++ This bug was initially created as a clone of Bug #879787 +++ Need to land additional tests from bug 879787 and also land bug 882458.
Can we do this now?
Assignee: nobody → bent.mozilla
Oops, I need a patch.
Normally we wait six weeks after a public release to land tests to guarantee uptake from affected versions to avoid potential 0 days.
(In reply to Al Billings [:abillings] from comment #4) Sorry, now I see that dveditz said "early August" (bug 879787 comment 15). You're totally right. This needs to wait.
Whiteboard: [checkin after 7/1] → [checkin in early August]
Can the patch be prepared early though? Would probably be helpful for getting this checked in to our final beta/rc of FF23
Time to get a patch ready as we'll build our final beta on Monday for our Aug 6th release candidate. Ben do you have this ready?
Created attachment 782014 [details] [diff] [review] changes.patch
Attachment #782014 - Flags: review+
Actually, it's too rushed to get this into FF23 and we're still in July, technically, so let's target this for FF24.
status-firefox23: affected → wontfix
Ben, it should be okay to move forward here, as we're past early August.
Al, what's the procedure here? Do I just land this now? Is there even a need to keep this bug hidden any longer?
Flags: needinfo?(bent.mozilla) → needinfo?(abillings)
Just land it and open the bug.
Okay, maybe not, Al posted a discussion on the sec list about this...
Whiteboard: [checkin in early August]
(In reply to Andrew McCreight [:mccr8] from comment #12) > Just land it and open the bug. No -- don't open the bug! The underlying bug 879787 may be fixed in Firefox 23 and ESR 17.0.8 but it's not yet been shipped on a b2g device. I guess we could check in the tests now and figure no one's likely to notice (trunk only!). It'd be best if you could combine it with the checkin for public bug 882458 and leave the number for this bug and 879787 out of the check-in comment.
status-firefox24: affected → wontfix
status-firefox26: --- → affected
status-firefox-esr17: affected → wontfix
tracking-firefox26: --- → +
tracking-firefox-esr17: ? → ---
Flags: needinfo?(abillings) → in-testsuite?
Dan - why is this tracking for FF26? Was that to make sure this got on B2G 1.2 branch? If so, it's no longer with FF26 and is on its own branch so we should update the flags accordingly. I don't see anything here that needs to land on mozilla-beta.
If you want this on B2G 26 please flag koi? with explanation of why its needed.
The underlying bug is fixed everywhere we care about (ESR17,B2G1.1, etc). We can now safely check in the tests on trunk. The tracking flag was just to make sure this did, in fact, get checked in.
status-b2g18: affected → wontfix
status-firefox26: affected → wontfix
tracking-firefox26: + → ---
tracking-firefox28: --- → +
status-b2g-v1.1hd: --- → wontfix
status-b2g-v1.2: --- → wontfix
status-firefox25: --- → wontfix
status-firefox27: --- → wontfix
status-firefox-esr24: --- → wontfix
Flags: in-testsuite? → in-testsuite+
Backed out for mochitest failures. https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/f2ac793ec024 Not sure what I did wrong when rebasing this into mochitest.ini land, but I'm pretty sure that test_xhr_headers_server.sjs isn't supposed to be trying to run by itself... https://tbpl.mozilla.org/php/getParsedLog.php?id=30272436&tree=Mozilla-Inbound
You can't call support files test_*; the runner will happily run everything starting with test_ for now.
(In reply to Daniel Veditz [:dveditz] from comment #17) > The underlying bug is fixed everywhere we care about (ESR17,B2G1.1, etc). We > can now safely check in the tests on trunk. So can we open this bug now?
5 years ago
it looks like these tests did not land yet - can you update the patch?
status-firefox28: --- → affected
status-firefox29: --- → affected
status-firefox30: --- → affected
tracking-firefox28: + → ?
tests landed on central https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/rev/24ca86629095
status-firefox30: affected → fixed
Target Milestone: --- → mozilla30
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 5 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Can we open this?
We're at the final FF28 beta today, wontfixing this for 28 as it has been before. If this can get nominated for 29, great, otherwise it looks like we've been fine for so long that there's a low priority here.
status-firefox28: affected → wontfix
tracking-firefox28: + → -
These apply cleanly to aurora/beta so landed a=test-only after discussing w/ Lukas. https://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-aurora/rev/1d3b70607239 https://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-beta/rev/94ff7bdd6c67
status-firefox28: wontfix → fixed
status-firefox29: affected → fixed
tracking-b2g18: ? → ---
status-b2g-v1.3: --- → fixed
status-b2g-v1.4: --- → fixed
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.