[l10n: fa] updated firefox/new.lang file for www.mozilla.org

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

RESOLVED FIXED
5 years ago
5 years ago

People

(Reporter: omidamraei, Assigned: omidamraei)

Tracking

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

Attachments

(1 attachment)

(Assignee)

Description

5 years ago
Created attachment 815674 [details]
new.lang file has been updated into more commonly Farsi. Identical strings are now translated.

(Attach your updated firefox/new.lang file to this bug or indicate the revision number of your commit in SVN)
(Assignee)

Updated

5 years ago
Locale: fa / Persian
Status: UNCONFIRMED → NEW
Ever confirmed: true
Comment on attachment 815674 [details]
new.lang file has been updated into more commonly Farsi. Identical strings are now translated.

Arash, I see you're the last person to touch fa on SVN. Can you take a look at this file? 

I think the team page needs updates, since I couldn't find your name there ;-)
Attachment #815674 - Flags: review?(mousavi.arash)
(In reply to Omid Amraei from comment #0)
> new.lang file has been updated into more commonly Farsi. Identical strings
> are now translated.

Thanks for your contribution Omid. I just reviewed and commited the file based on your changes.

(In reply to Francesco Lodolo [:flod] from comment #1)
> Arash, I see you're the last person to touch fa on SVN. Can you take a look
> at this file? 
> 
> I think the team page needs updates, since I couldn't find your name there
> ;-)

Thanks Francesco. Yes, we probably need to update the page :)
Thanks, reference revision is r121734.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 5 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
I forgot one important part: Omid, thanks for your contribution :-)

It would be great if you could get in touch with the current team, Arash should be able to help you with that.
Assignee: nobody → omidamraei
(Assignee)

Comment 5

5 years ago
(In reply to Francesco Lodolo [:flod] from comment #4)
> I forgot one important part: Omid, thanks for your contribution :-)
> 
> It would be great if you could get in touch with the current team, Arash
> should be able to help you with that.

However, I'm afraid if I don't have enough time to do so much things, I would like to join the team.

(In reply to Arash Mousavi from comment #2)
> Thanks for your contribution Omid. I just reviewed and commited the file
> based on your changes.

You're welcome Arash. Just let me know if I'm able to work with the team.
(In reply to Omid Amraei from comment #5)
> You're welcome Arash. Just let me know if I'm able to work with the team.

Ehsan is the leader of team. He knows these stuff better than me.
Flags: needinfo?(ehsan)
Attachment #815674 - Flags: review?(mousavi.arash)

Comment 7

5 years ago
(In reply to Arash Mousavi from comment #6)
> (In reply to Omid Amraei from comment #5)
> > You're welcome Arash. Just let me know if I'm able to work with the team.
> 
> Ehsan is the leader of team. He knows these stuff better than me.

(Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation.)

I have not really been that much involved in Persian l10n for about 3+ years now.  I would be happy to delegate whatever powers to you, Arash or Omid if you guys are interested to invest time on this.  I unfortunately have very little free time on my hands.  :/

Also, thanks for your patch, Omid!
Flags: needinfo?(ehsan)
(Assignee)

Comment 8

5 years ago
(In reply to :Ehsan Akhgari (needinfo? me!) from comment #7)
> (Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation.)
> 
> I have not really been that much involved in Persian l10n for about 3+ years
> now.  I would be happy to delegate whatever powers to you, Arash or Omid if
> you guys are interested to invest time on this.  I unfortunately have very
> little free time on my hands.  :/
> 
> Also, thanks for your patch, Omid!

However, I found Mozilla Persian a little inappropriate for users, I thought better translating would be good start point.

I'm not going to invest time just on l10n. I think Persian users need a better experience even. So just let me know what would be a better approach ?

Comment 9

5 years ago
(In reply to comment #8)
> However, I found Mozilla Persian a little inappropriate for users, I thought
> better translating would be good start point.
> 
> I'm not going to invest time just on l10n. I think Persian users need a better
> experience even. So just let me know what would be a better approach ?

I'm not really sure what you're suggesting here.  Can you please clarify?
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.