Hello, Unfortunately, when I set up the ES instance for public bugs (bug 872363) I specified an incorrect name for the cluster - in particular, I used the name of an existing cluster elsewhere (delicious copy pasta). Since these two clusters cannot speak to one another, this is not a critical bug but it should be fixed, lest we invite potential disaster (in the form of inadvertent data merging) down the road. Luckily, this is a quick fix : just update the config file, stop the cluster, rename the data dir on the filesystem, and then restart the cluster. This will involve a couple of minutes of downtime (max). As I'm in UTC+2 we will need to schedule this for a time when there's overlap - so a "morning" in North America. A-Team : Let me know what works for you. :)
Anytime is good. We do not have access to it yet, so we can't even use it.
The manipulation has been completed. As for getting you access, I'll open a bug for that. :/
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 5 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.