[B2G][1.2][l10n][Settings] Russian: "Caller ID" string is shown in English

VERIFIED FIXED

Status

Mozilla Localizations
ru / Russian
VERIFIED FIXED
4 years ago
4 years ago

People

(Reporter: nkot, Assigned: Alexander L. Slovesnik)

Tracking

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Whiteboard: LocRun1.2)

Attachments

(1 attachment)

(Reporter)

Description

4 years ago
Created attachment 823005 [details]
screenshot

Description:
"Caller ID" string is not translated in Russian, shown in English

Repro Steps:
1) Updated Buri to BuildID: 20131025004000
2) Set device language to Russian
3) Open Settings
4) Open Call Settings
5) Observe the screen

Actual:
 "Caller ID" string is shown in English

Expected:
 "Caller ID" is shown in Russian ("Идентификатор вызывающего абонента" the closest I found, there must be shorter version...)

Environmental Variables:
Device: Buri v1.2 COM RIL
BuildID: 20131025004000
Gaia: 606517ceafe0950c2b89822d5f13353743334f2c
Gecko: 5eabd267ef04
Version: 26.0a2
Firmware Version: US_20131015

Repro frequency: 100%
See attached screenshot
(Assignee)

Comment 1

4 years ago
MGTS has translated it as "Цифровой АОН" - http://mgts.ru/Home/Phone/Services/AON Let's use it as translation.
I've fixed also all other strings with "Caller ID". Hopefully I got it right.
Fixed in https://hg.mozilla.org/releases/gaia-l10n/v1_2/ru/rev/5014eb7675be
Assignee: nobody → unghost
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED

Comment 2

4 years ago
Caller ID is no longer in English, now correctly translated.

Changing to verified fixed.

Environmental Variables
Device: (Buri v1.2 COM RIL)
Build ID: 20131126004001
Gecko: http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/mozilla-b2g26_v1_2/rev/21e2ad082d85
Gaia: 264c6044b941437ac3c4b28fe4ca392d2bc78445
Platform Version: 26.0
RIL Version: 01.02.00.019.102
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.