It looks like the aggregated data for yesterday (2013-10-28) is missing, e.g. the graph on https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/home/products/Firefox does only show data until 10/27. I first thought that ADU data might be late but apparently it was delivered on time: breakpad=> SELECT count(*),max(received_at) FROM raw_adu WHERE date='2013-10-28'; count | max -------+------------------------------ 43858 | 2013-10-29 03:14:19.06973+00 (1 row) So the issue must lie on the Socorro side of things.
4 years ago
Underlying cause appears to be a change in b2g's FTP hierarchy that broke ftpscraper, and caused us to need to scrape data back to 10/17. This caused crontabber to be stuck connecting to the ftp server for a very long time, backfilling release data. Looking into how to fix everything now. :/
I reset the date of the ftpscraper to today and am allowing all the other backfill ops to roll forward. We've finished up with reports_clean and are now rolling forward through the rest of the apps.
OK, looks we did get all the data - and today ADI were late but the matview job ran correctly once they arrived.
(In reply to Robert Kaiser (:email@example.com) from comment #3) > OK, looks we did get all the data - and today ADI were late but the matview > job ran correctly once they arrived. Great! Thank you for checking.