Crash-Move mouse to the links causes Apprunner crashes

VERIFIED WORKSFORME

Status

()

Core
Event Handling
P3
major
VERIFIED WORKSFORME
19 years ago
19 years ago

People

(Reporter: Teruko Kobayashi, Assigned: joki (gone))

Tracking

Trunk
x86
Windows NT
Points:
---

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Reporter)

Description

19 years ago
Tested 7-6-08 Win32 build.

Step of reproduce
1. Go to http://home.netscape.com
2. Go to http://home.netscape.com/ja/
3. Go to http://home.netscpae.com/
4. Move the mouse Japan, Australlia, etc. at the bottom of the page
Apprunner crashed

Talkback incident
10856948
 Trigger Type:  Program Crash

 Trigger Reason:  Access violation


 Call Stack:    (Signature = RAPTORHTML.DLL + 0x696c5 (0x602f96c5) 041f83ff)

   RAPTORHTML.DLL + 0x696c5 (0x602f96c5)
   RAPTORHTML.DLL + 0x3b98 (0x60293b98)
   RAPTORHTML.DLL + 0x245e7 (0x602b45e7)
   RDF.DLL + 0x1494e (0x603b494e)
   RDF.DLL + 0x1d1ce (0x603bd1ce)
   RDF.DLL + 0xe71d (0x603ae71d)
   RDF.DLL + 0xc793 (0x603ac793)
   RDF.DLL + 0x5ed8 (0x603a5ed8)
   RDF.DLL + 0x9ee8 (0x603a9ee8)
   RDF.DLL + 0x57d3 (0x603a57d3)
   RDF.DLL + 0xd17a (0x603ad17a)
   RDF.DLL + 0x163fb (0x603b63fb)
   RDF.DLL + 0x1bd9b (0x603bbd9b)
   RDF.DLL + 0x1d166 (0x603bd166)
   RDF.DLL + 0xe71d (0x603ae71d)
   RDF.DLL + 0xc793 (0x603ac793)
   RDF.DLL + 0x5ed8 (0x603a5ed8)
   RDF.DLL + 0x9ee8 (0x603a9ee8)
   RDF.DLL + 0x57d3 (0x603a57d3)
   RDF.DLL + 0xd17a (0x603ad17a)
   RDF.DLL + 0x163fb (0x603b63fb)
   RDF.DLL + 0x1bd9b (0x603bbd9b)
   APPCORES.DLL + 0x38f2 (0x600038f2)
   APPCORES.DLL + 0x3a93 (0x60003a93)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x5e08 (0x60945e08)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x2085 (0x60942085)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x2688 (0x60942688)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x1c7f (0x60941c7f)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x4c82 (0x60944c82)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x5171 (0x60945171)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x4a9a (0x60944a9a)
   APPCORES.DLL + 0x343f (0x6000343f)
   APPCORES.DLL + 0x3608 (0x60003608)
   APPCORES.DLL + 0x6e4d (0x60006e4d)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x134e4 (0x606c34e4)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x172c9 (0x606c72c9)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x13521 (0x606c3521)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x172c9 (0x606c72c9)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x13521 (0x606c3521)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x172c9 (0x606c72c9)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x13521 (0x606c3521)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x13655 (0x606c3655)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x39cf (0x606b39cf)
   JSDOM.DLL + 0x1446e (0x6070446e)
   RAPTORHTML.DLL + 0x899c3 (0x603199c3)
   JSDOM.DLL + 0x63ed (0x606f63ed)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x5e8f (0x60945e8f)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x20c1 (0x609420c1)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x2105 (0x60942105)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x20db (0x609420db)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x229b (0x6094229b)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x2a25 (0x60942a25)
   NETLIB.DLL + 0x2a74 (0x607a2a74)
   NETLIB.DLL + 0x28ff (0x607a28ff)
   PLDS3.DLL + 0x18ee (0x608a18ee)
   PLDS3.DLL + 0x186a (0x608a186a)
   PLDS3.DLL + 0x1b18 (0x608a1b18)
   KERNEL32.DLL + 0x3663 (0xbff73663)
   KERNEL32.DLL + 0x2297c (0xbff9297c)
   0x006381c4

In the different procedures, I found the same stack trace.

10857723
Typed in the location window: http://home.netscape.com while the
page was loading, I clicked in the location window and was planning to
append "/fr" to the above URL. But after I typed "f", it crashed.


 Trigger Type:  Program Crash

 Trigger Reason:  Access violation


 Call Stack:    (Signature = RAPTORHTML.DLL + 0x696c5 (0x602f96c5) ac152dfe)

   RAPTORHTML.DLL + 0x696c5 (0x602f96c5)
   RAPTORHTML.DLL + 0x3b98 (0x60293b98)
   RAPTORHTML.DLL + 0x245e7 (0x602b45e7)
   RDF.DLL + 0x1494e (0x603b494e)
   RDF.DLL + 0x1d1ce (0x603bd1ce)
   RDF.DLL + 0xe71d (0x603ae71d)
   RDF.DLL + 0xc793 (0x603ac793)
   RDF.DLL + 0x5ed8 (0x603a5ed8)
   RDF.DLL + 0x9ee8 (0x603a9ee8)
   RDF.DLL + 0x57d3 (0x603a57d3)
   RDF.DLL + 0xd17a (0x603ad17a)
   RDF.DLL + 0x163fb (0x603b63fb)
   RDF.DLL + 0x1bd9b (0x603bbd9b)
   RDF.DLL + 0x1d166 (0x603bd166)
   RDF.DLL + 0xe71d (0x603ae71d)
   RDF.DLL + 0xc793 (0x603ac793)
   RDF.DLL + 0x5ed8 (0x603a5ed8)
   RDF.DLL + 0x9ee8 (0x603a9ee8)
   RDF.DLL + 0x57d3 (0x603a57d3)
   RDF.DLL + 0xd17a (0x603ad17a)
   RDF.DLL + 0x163fb (0x603b63fb)
   RDF.DLL + 0x1bd9b (0x603bbd9b)
   APPCORES.DLL + 0x38f2 (0x600038f2)
   APPCORES.DLL + 0x3a93 (0x60003a93)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x5e08 (0x60945e08)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x2085 (0x60942085)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x2688 (0x60942688)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x1c7f (0x60941c7f)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x4c82 (0x60944c82)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x5171 (0x60945171)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x4a9a (0x60944a9a)
   APPCORES.DLL + 0x343f (0x6000343f)
   APPCORES.DLL + 0x3608 (0x60003608)
   APPCORES.DLL + 0x6e4d (0x60006e4d)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x134e4 (0x606c34e4)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x172c9 (0x606c72c9)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x13521 (0x606c3521)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x172c9 (0x606c72c9)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x13521 (0x606c3521)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x172c9 (0x606c72c9)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x13521 (0x606c3521)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x13655 (0x606c3655)
   JS3250.DLL + 0x39cf (0x606b39cf)
   JSDOM.DLL + 0x1446e (0x6070446e)
   RAPTORHTML.DLL + 0x899c3 (0x603199c3)
   JSDOM.DLL + 0x63ed (0x606f63ed)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x5e8f (0x60945e8f)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x20c1 (0x609420c1)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x2105 (0x60942105)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x20db (0x609420db)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x229b (0x6094229b)
   RAPTORWEB.DLL + 0x2a25 (0x60942a25)
   NETLIB.DLL + 0x2a74 (0x607a2a74)
   NETLIB.DLL + 0x28ff (0x607a28ff)
   PLDS3.DLL + 0x18ee (0x608a18ee)
   PLDS3.DLL + 0x186a (0x608a186a)
   PLDS3.DLL + 0x1b18 (0x608a1b18)
   KERNEL32.DLL + 0x35d9 (0xbff735d9)
   KERNEL32.DLL + 0x2222f (0xbff9222f)
   0x006381c4

I do not know what causes the problem.  Proper re-assign may be required.
(Reporter)

Updated

19 years ago
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 19 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
(Reporter)

Comment 1

19 years ago
I tested this in 9-10 Win32 build. This does not happen anymore.

Updated

19 years ago
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED

Comment 2

19 years ago
verified
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.