Created attachment 8345345 [details] Screenshot of issue during testing Contacts app Buri, while running: Gaia c952e2756c03eceb4de6a3eba15651741a62f9e8 SourceStamp df82be9d89a5 BuildID 20131210040206 Version 29.0a1 STR: 1. Have a vcf file on your SIM Card 2. Import contacts into the Contacts app 3. Receive attached screenshot Expected: No extra characters should be shown
QA Wanted - Can we find out if this reproduces on 1.2 or 1.3?
I'm unable to reproduce this issue on the latest 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4 buri mozilla builds with the steps provided. I was also unable to reproduce this on the build the issue was reported on. All contacts are imported from the SIM without extra characters. I also imported contacts from the memory card and those did not display any extra characters either. Are there extra steps or conditions that were not included in the initial writeup? Was this issue seen on a device running the newer base image? We rolled back early yesterday and it appears that this bug was written before the email saying to roll back was sent out. Also, VCF is the file format that a contact is saved as on the SIM by default, correct? I know that saving a contact to the memory card will save in a VCF format. I also tried importing a contact from the memory card, exporting it to the sim, and then importing that same contact to definitely have a vcf file and still did not see the issue detailed in this bug. 1.2 Environmental Variables: Device: Buri 1.2 Mozilla RIL BuildID: 20131213004002 Gaia: 1aca7c4860e39b1a9969807d335dcf9f070ea9b3 Gecko: a2b69b561d9b Version: 26.0 Base Image: V1.2_20131115 1.3 Environmental Variables: Device: Buri 1.3 Mozilla RIL BuildID: 20131213004002 Gaia: 888f9df5515a47d2f5806efee77485e05e1e5416 Gecko: dfae9c83bfbc Version: 28.0a2 Base Image: V1.2_20131115 1.4 Environmental Variables : Device: Buri v1.4 Mozilla RIL BuildID: 20131213040203 Gaia: 390b313a254a947d12e3cdbcde19d7d1619ff63c Gecko: 8b5875dc7e31 Version: 29.0a1 Base Image: V1.2_20131115
needinfo on marcia for comment 2
Not able to reproduce on Buri using: Gaia 1752e9e8f2b84b9db5d96ae5940596957fc8ed6c SourceStamp 2ec5a40f544e BuildID 20131216004002 Version 28.0a2 I also am not seeing this issue on the latest nightly build either, so I am going to resolve this one as WFM for now: Gaia 358cd74fd2b2ef5d541f71a5d53d65d6a7335424 SourceStamp f67feb33a974 BuildID 20131216040201 Version 29.0a1
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.