Closed Bug 951336 Opened 6 years ago Closed 6 years ago

missing build.m.o CNAMEs for some slaves

Categories

(Infrastructure & Operations Graveyard :: CIDuty, task)

x86_64
Linux
task
Not set

Tracking

(Not tracked)

RESOLVED FIXED

People

(Reporter: bhearsum, Unassigned)

Details

I noticed this while cycling over slaves for bug 914764 today. The following don't have build.mozilla.org CNAMEs:
talos-r3-fed64-037
talos-r3-fed64-038
talos-r3-fed64-039
bld-lion-r5-039
bld-lion-r5-040
talos-r4-snow-171
talos-r4-snow-172
talos-r4-snow-173
None of these hosts are valid.  Not sure what you're using to determine what's in production or not, but it's reporting incorrect information.
(In reply to Amy Rich [:arich] [:arr] from comment #1)
> None of these hosts are valid.  Not sure what you're using to determine
> what's in production or not, but it's reporting incorrect information.

Slavealloc. Which I've just updated to mark these as decomm.

Thanks Amy!
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 6 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Component: Platform Support → Buildduty
Product: Release Engineering → Infrastructure & Operations
Product: Infrastructure & Operations → Infrastructure & Operations Graveyard
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.