While viewing a local html file with Mozilla 0.9.3 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.3) Gecko/20010801) the pre-defined value for an input field is not shown. On the other hand when viewing the same file stored on a webserver, the input box is filled with the correct data.
I am not seeing this today's build on WinNT
I just checked it and I do not see this problem anymore. This really makes me wonder as I didn't change anything at the HTML code. Maybe it was just some temporary quirk with windows. Anyway, I would suggest changing the status to INVALID and see if it should happen ever again. Then we may look into it...
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 17 years ago
Resolution: --- → INVALID
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.