Right now we do some crazy stuff with datastore, but using mozSettings seems much more straightforward. Not sure why I didn't suggest this before.
Assignee: nobody → kgrandon
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Comment on attachment 8400388 [details] [review] Github pull request Amir, Ran - could one of you guys review this one? Thanks!
Well, at least we found a Datastore API bug with our implementation :) (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=986056#c8) I will review. Thanks Kevin.
adding reference to bug 957978 where deviceId sharing was implemented with Datastore API
looks good, added few small changes and a question on Github: https://github.com/EverythingMe/gaia/commit/6f944a25ad401acaa004206e13788f284ee4e560
Thanks Amir, that was really helpful. Issues have been addressed and the pull request is updated.
sorry for nitpicking :) https://github.com/EverythingMe/gaia/commit/d7673cf81703b8b1b7d904101aeb08b3feb5a50d
Kevin, can please address Comment 7 and land (already r+) Thanks.
No, that's great :) I probably should've just taken the commit from your branch. Thanks for letting me know and the quick turnaround!
Comment on attachment 8400388 [details] [review] Github pull request Going with r=amir, feel free to land any comments if you have any ran. Waiting on travis.
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.