Closed Bug 979372 Opened 6 years ago Closed 6 years ago
[Mozillians] Graphite doesn't list mozillians
Mozillians sends a bunch of stats to graphite but I don't see any of them in https://graphite-phx1.mozilla.org/ or in https://graphite-scl3. mozilla.org/ This used to work in the past. Can you please check that configuration for mozillians-dev.a.o, mozillians.a.o and mozillians.org is correct? Thanks!
it looks like the graphite statsd server had moved, causing this. i have updated mozillians-dev to use the correct statsd address and i started seeing data for it in graphite in phx1. i will roll this same change out to stage/prod.
Assignee: server-ops-webops → cturra
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Component: WebOps: Engagement → WebOps: IT-Managed Tools
OS: Linux → All
Hardware: x86_64 → All
data is being sent for prod and stage, tho, i suspect due to the limited volume stage is receiving, it may take a little longer to show in the graphite tree. i am going to mark this as r/fixed now :)
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Closed: 6 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.