Created attachment 8391484 [details] [diff] [review] [braindump] fix sorting So buildduty_report.html when it has no open bugs with no deps, will fail to instantiate sorting due to tbodies being undefined and throw a JS error that stops us from setting up for other instances. This patch fixes that
Created attachment 8391544 [details] [diff] [review] [braindump] fix sorting (correct patch)
Comment on attachment 8391544 [details] [diff] [review] [braindump] fix sorting (correct patch) So this had to be backed out, First I didn't do ()'s around the if statement, secondly my JQuery syntax was utterly broken. I'm going to need a real review from someone else later, possibly taking a webops human for said review.
The default date format returned by the bugzilla REST API was confusing JS/jquery such that we could only ever sort in one direction. Stripping out the letters fixed this: https://hg.mozilla.org/build/slave_health/rev/14cf6897fb8c https://hg.mozilla.org/build/slave_health/rev/66ee83796ece I also added a placeholder row that explicitly lets us know that no bugs were found, but that didn't actually fix the bug on its own.