When we set up the b2g bumper for the 1.3t branch, we didn't set up bumping gaia.json file since the hg repo for 1.3t didn't exist. Now that we're running desktop tests against 1.3t we need this repo created. This should be set up almost exactly like http://hg.mozilla.org/integration/gaia-1_3/, except following the 1.3t branch.
Initial conversion underway. I'll push to hg.m.o when complete...
http://hg.mozilla.org/users/hwine_mozilla.com/repo-sync-configs/rev/99001513d861 pushed to hg.mozilla.org & in production
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 5 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Product: Release Engineering → Developer Services
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.