I was talking to evaughan today about the fix that I checked in for bug 72152, and he suggested that my change violated what appeared to be ``natural'' definition for the PresContext's visible area. Filing a bug so I remember to track down what the visible area is actually used for, and to make sure we're actually maintaining it properly.
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Priority: -- → P4
Target Milestone: --- → mozilla1.0
Bugs targeted at mozilla1.0 without the mozilla1.0 keyword moved to mozilla1.0.1 (you can query for this string to delete spam or retrieve the list of bugs I've moved)
Target Milestone: mozilla1.0 → mozilla1.0.1
Assignee: waterson → misc
Status: ASSIGNED → NEW
Component: Layout → Layout: Misc Code
Priority: P4 → --
QA Contact: cpetersen0953 → nobody
Target Milestone: Future → ---
Assignee: layout.misc-code → nobody
QA Contact: nobody → layout.misc-code
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.