Created attachment 307163 [details]
It is possible for XUL documents to miss the load event in the following scenario:
* Loading a chrome XUL file into multiple tabs at
the same time
* The URLs include a querystring
* The URLs are identical
* The XUL Cache is enabled
When loading the same XUL file in 5 tabs at once on average only 3 of the documents receive load events. Changing any of the points above cause it to work just fine.
This is Firefox/3.0b3pre on a Mac Pro.
1. Install the attached test extension in Minefield
3. Wait 4 seconds
4. Note that the extension has opened multiple tabs
containing the same XUL document
5. Note that only some of the tabs contain the
text "SEEN LOAD"
Bug 454772 is a similar issue though the scenario is somewhat different.
Works for me:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.3a1pre) Gecko/20091020 Minefield/3.7a1pre
This was probably fixed by bug 206691, just like bug 321099.