Created attachment 8480062 [details] 2014-08-27-21-58-23.png Steps to reproduce: 1. Open Phone app and click to Contacts 2. Open Contacts settings, click Done and then quickly open Dialer Expected results: Dialer should be opened. Actual results: Button is pressed but there is Contacts displayed instead of Dialer, please see the attached screenshot. Note: This is an intermittent issue, happening 2/3 times. Gaia 6e804a42ab90f4251c7fe8c68731dc1c6abd8006 SourceStamp 0753f7b93ab7 BuildID 20140827040203 Version 34.0a1
I repro'd it on 2.1 easily since the first try. I didn't manage on 2.0 though (tried 10 times). I did it with the same dataset of contacts (about 450). Looks like a minor regression to me.
status-b2g-v2.0: --- → unaffected
status-b2g-v2.1: --- → affected
Yeah I've noticed that but also some less than reactive tabs in general. A logcat or a regression window may help.
I was able to reproduce the issue using Aurora 2.1, same steps: Gaia a47ecb6368c015dd72148acde26413fd90ba3136 SourceStamp 757931d0149e BuildID 20140904000203 Version 34.0a2
I can't reproduce this anymore with the STR in comment 0. Reopen the bug if this is still a problem.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 3 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.