From Bugzilla Helper: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:0.9.5) Gecko/20011011 BuildID: 2001101117 I'm not sure if this is a bug or an incomplete feature or none of them. I did a "Find in This Page" on the mentioned URL, looking for the word "Linux". The search tool behaved as if it had found an occurence, but I could not see it. It took me some time to realize that the word was in a dropdown list. I tried the same thing with IE5 and it did not find any matching word, i.e. it seems that it ignored the dropdown list. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1. Go to http://www.symphonyeda.com/proddownloads.htm 2. Press Ctrl-F and search for "Linux" 3. Try to see it
quick stop in uid and then to XPApps.
Assignee: asa → mpt
Component: Browser-General → User Interface Design
QA Contact: doronr → zach
Duplicate of "Find in page shows inconsistent behavior" *** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 104688 ***
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 17 years ago
Resolution: --- → DUPLICATE
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.