Closed Bug 1140745 Opened 5 years ago Closed 5 years ago

[ru] Russian Firefox for iOS l10n

Categories

(Mozilla Localizations :: ru / Russian, defect)

defect
Not set

Tracking

(Not tracked)

RESOLVED FIXED

People

(Reporter: unghost, Unassigned)

References

Details

(Whiteboard: webdashboard)

We would like to opt in and localize Firefox for iOS into Russian.
File added in r138887.
Blocks: fxios-l10n
Initial l10n commited in r138894
Whiteboard: webdashboard
Hi Alexander,

Checking in for a sign-off status for v1. Russian is currently at 96% complete. If you would like to ship your work in v1, please translate the remaining 4%, test, and resolve this bug as FIXED before Friday, 14 August.

Thanks,
Jeff
Flags: needinfo?(unghost)
(In reply to Jeff Beatty [:gueroJeff] from comment #3)
> Hi Alexander,
> 
> Checking in for a sign-off status for v1. Russian is currently at 96%
> complete. If you would like to ship your work in v1, please translate the
> remaining 4%, test, and resolve this bug as FIXED before Friday, 14 August.

Done.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Closed: 5 years ago
Flags: needinfo?(unghost)
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Thank you!
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.