[gl] Firefox for iOS in Galician

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

Mozilla Localizations
gl / Galician
RESOLVED FIXED
3 years ago
2 years ago

People

(Reporter: gueroJeff, Unassigned)

Tracking

(Blocks: 1 bug)

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Whiteboard: webdashboard)

(Reporter)

Description

3 years ago
Enrique is interested in localizing Firefox for iOS in Galician. He reached out to me via email asking me to create the bug for him.
File added in r138959.
Whiteboard: webdashboard
(Reporter)

Comment 2

2 years ago
Hi Enrique,

Checking in for a sign-off status for v1. Galician is currently only at 12% complete. If you would like to ship your work in v1, please translate the remaining 88%, test, and resolve this bug as FIXED before Friday, 14 August.

Thanks,
Jeff
Flags: needinfo?(eu)
(Reporter)

Comment 3

2 years ago
Hi Enrique,

Just wanted to share one last reminder: If you would like to ship your work in v1, please translate any remaining en-US strings (see https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~flod/webstatus/?product=firefox-ios ), test, and resolve this bug as FIXED before tomorrow, 14 August.

Thanks,
Jeff
Hi Jeff.

I have translated the firefox-ios-xliff file. I have submitted the file to svn.

Committed revision 144953.

I don't have an Iphone device. I have not tried the translations, but I think that the translations are OK.

Do I need anything else?

Thanks.
Flags: needinfo?(eu)
(Reporter)

Comment 5

2 years ago
Hi Enrique,

Nope, that's all we need. Thank you for all of your help :-D

Jeff
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 2 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.