[is] Setup Localizing Firefox for iOS into Icelandic

RESOLVED FIXED

Status

RESOLVED FIXED
4 years ago
4 years ago

People

(Reporter: k, Unassigned)

Tracking

Firefox Tracking Flags

(Not tracked)

Details

(Whiteboard: webdashboard)

(Reporter)

Description

4 years ago
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0
Build ID: 20150305021524

Steps to reproduce:

Please set it up in Pootle
(Reporter)

Updated

4 years ago
OS: Windows 7 → iOS 8
Hardware: x86_64 → Other
Blocks: 1140560
Mistakenly filed against Firefox 38 and should be instead 38 Branch. Sorry for the spam. dkl
Version: Firefox 38 → 38 Branch
Ouch, this shouldn't be in there at all.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → NEW
Component: Untriaged → is / Icelandic
Ever confirmed: true
Product: Firefox → Mozilla Localizations
Version: 38 Branch → unspecified
Summary: Setup Localizing Firefox for iOS into Icelandic → [is] Setup Localizing Firefox for iOS into Icelandic
Whiteboard: webdashboard
Hi Kristján,

Checking in for a sign-off status for v1. Icelandic is currently at 78% complete. If you would like to ship your work in v1, please translate the remaining 22%, test, and resolve this bug as FIXED before Friday, 14 August.

Thanks,
Jeff
Flags: needinfo?(k)
Hi Kristján,

Just wanted to share one last reminder: If you would like to ship your work in v1, please translate any remaining en-US strings (see https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~flod/webstatus/?product=firefox-ios ), test, and resolve this bug as FIXED before tomorrow, 14 August.

Thanks,
Jeff
(Reporter)

Comment 6

4 years ago
Jeff, since your shaving your beard, then I can finish this iOS despite of being busy...  I´ve done the work but the status page keeps coming up with "Some data on this page is currently being calculated, and the page will be refreshed automatically in x seconds. Refresh now" despite of refreshing. I´m assume the recalculation will complete soon.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 4 years ago
Flags: needinfo?(k)
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Kristján, you're fantastic! Thank you for your help :-) It seems our beards will be joined together in the dust very soon ;-)
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.