Set-up localization for Latvian.
File added in r142157. @Jeff Can you set up Pootle?
All ready to go. http://mozilla.locamotion.org/lv/ios/
Hi Raivis, we're keeping these bugs open until we actually ship something.
Hi Raivis, Checking in for a sign-off status for v1. Latvian is currently at 90% complete. If you would like to ship your work in v1, please translate the remaining 10%, test, and resolve this bug as FIXED before Friday, 14 August. Thanks, Jeff
Translated everything Do not know how to test latvian, as Firefox OS on my Ipad is in english. Did not see any option to change the language. Did I miss it?
(In reply to Raivis Dejus from comment #5) > Do not know how to test latvian, as Firefox OS on my Ipad is in english. Did > not see any option to change the language. Did I miss it? Which version of iOS are you using? Where you select the language, you should also have a "Other languages" or similar to set up Latvian as an additional language
I've just tested Firefox for iOS in Latvian on an iPad, and it's fully working! I will try to translate those remaining 10% so we could land the v1 in Latvian.
Just saw it, Raivis finished it before me, 2 hours ago. I will now try to get a iPhone to test on it.
Learned something new today :) Tested Latvian, works fine, we are ready to ship.
Thank you both! Congratulations! :-D