We have to get everything documented so that developers, sheriffs, and contributors can easily interact with those systems.
So we will have two distinct places for our documentation:
1. User documentation in how to get our firefox-ui-tests executed (includes mach command) will end-up on MDN. The same applies for the handling of results on Treeherder, canceling and rebuilding jobs via Mozmill-CI.
2. Anything related to project management and contribution will be added to the Wiki under the following location: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Auto-tools/Projects/Firefox_UI_Tests
With the move of firefox-ui-tests and puppeteer into mozilla-central the readthedocs documentation needs an update. I will modify the settings so that we can now build our docs based of gecko-dev on Github.
readthedocs has been updated to pull the code from gecko-dev now. We cover the following versions: master, aurora, beta, and release. I will add esr45 once it is available. Right now its blocked by bug 1250618.
My plan for documentation is:
* Put code related documentation all up on readthedocs including examples (which we can add later)
* Add general test suite information to MDN
* Add a project page to the wiki which can be used for tracking active projects and a general howto
The project page with general information can be found in the wiki:
I will continue to enhance it later with upcoming and planned projects and a roadmap. For now it should be enough.
Over the next days I will spend my time to create a full documentation about our tests on MDN:
Dependency bugs have all been fixed by end of March. Marking bug as fixed.