Stage webheads started failing on, at least Tuesday July 26. Possibly before that. At the time I noticed, I went into the AWS Console and terminated the *two* (there's only supposed to be 1) EC2 stage-web nodes. They didn't not come back up.
Marking this as a P1 because this affects development and QA.
Priority: -- → P1
Stage webapp is back up! It was an odd error that I will be monitoring to be sure does not recur. The desired/min/max looked correct on the autoscaling group. I wonder if we might have had some silent failures with volume limits, as I didn't see any notification but somehow we were still at 0 nodes.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 2 years ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.