We should create a NSPR release during the current mozilla-central Firefox 51 cycle.
Ted or Mike, can I use r=you for uplifting the NSPR beta into m-c 51, and if we don't get any problems, again for a final RTM later? Because of the next branch merge scheduled for September 12, and because of personal schedule and a busy September, I'd prefer to tag the NSPR 4.13 early, on August 25. Would that work for you? Are you aware of any NSPR changes that should go into Firefox 51? Thanks
Considering I just found bug 1295056, I'd rather have that in the next release. Hopefully, wtc should be able to review that quickly.
I'm fine with tagging and releasing NSPR 4.13. I wouldn't hold it for glandium's patch, but if he gets it reviewed and landed, great. You can use r=me for landing.
I've submitted a try build with NSPR_4_13_BETA2 https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=try&revision=326a50112798 I should be able to land it prior to Monday, but if I fail to do that, please feel free to help out by landing it (python client.py update NSPR_4_13_BETA2; hg addremove), and r=ted
(In reply to Kai Engert (:kaie) from comment #4) > I should be able to land it prior to Monday done: https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/23ecdb879a8b
Pushed by firstname.lastname@example.org: https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/13e09cb5ffe9 NSPR_4_13_BETA3, reusing r=ted
Landed a beta3 to pull in the fix for bug 1289145 We should wait one week, until we declare this NSPR release as final. (This will require a version tag adjustments during aurora.)
Depends on: 1289145
reusing r=ted for the version upgrade No code change, only version number changes and checks. This must be uplifted to aurora 51, because it currently uses a beta snapshot of NSPR, and we are required to ship RTM versions.
Pushed by email@example.com: https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/mozilla-inbound/rev/a31fd577c38a Upgrade Firefox 51 to NSPR 4.13, finalizing version numbers, no code change, reusing r=ted
Comment on attachment 8794894 [details] [diff] [review] finalize version numbers NSS update, Aurora51+
Attachment #8794894 - Flags: approval-mozilla-aurora? → approval-mozilla-aurora+
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.