Created attachment 8796169 [details]
Screencast showing the issue
- Latest Nightly 52.0a1 (2016-09-28)
- Latest Aurora 51.0a2 (2016-09-29)
- Firefox 50.0b2
- Ubuntu 16.04 LTS x64 / x32
[Steps to reproduce]:
1. Start Firefox
2. Visit a page with Reader View (ex: wikipedia.org)
3. Go to File -> Print Preview
4. Fast double click 'Simplify Page'
5. Repeat step 4 a few times
- Page switches from Preview to Simplify with no issues recorder.
- Large white area displayed on half of screen while switching Simplify page on and off.
- This is not a regression since the behavior reproduces on Nightly build (2016-06-06), when it first landed.
- Screencast showing the issue attached.
- Was not able to reproduce the same issue on Windows.
If the attached .mp4 does not work, please use this instead, I've uploaded it to my drive as well: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzbDkQ2Zlg86b0l5cW5BQnFsZ1U
Sorry for the double post but I forgot to mention that sometimes the article becomes completely blank using the steps from comment 0.
We've made a decision to turn off "Simplify Page" feature on Fx50. This is now a wontfix for that version.
Here's the link for a screen-cast reproducing this issue on Nightly release 48. It's possible to reproduce it when we quickly flip the orientation. I've uploaded it to my drive because attachments cannot be larger than 10MB.