I've got a branch commercial build and whenever I try to sign an outgoing e-mail. Incident ID is 4746034, but just shows that the crash happened in nss3.dll because of an access violation.
The Incident ID is actually 5822116
Javi, I cannot reproduce this using the 0501 branch build. Can you provide more information related to the the of card, the type of cert, validity, CA chain presence, whether signing only is configured (no encryption cert picked), etc... I have tried with an ActivCard containing a valid single dual key AOL intranet cert. Both signing and encryption are configured in the mail settings.
I'm using build 2002043006. Perhaps it was fixed in a later build. I've got an ActivCard with a cert issued from certificates.netscape.com running on Win2K
There must've been something wrong with my environment, cause I just tried to send myself a signed e-mail and it worked just fine. I changed my pref to not sign by default and just changed it back and now everything works fine. Marking this as WORKFSORME until I can come with a reliably reproducible test case.
Status: NEW → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 17 years ago
Resolution: --- → WORKSFORME
Status: RESOLVED → VERIFIED
Component: Security: S/MIME → Security: S/MIME
Product: Core → MailNews Core
QA Contact: carosendahl → s.mime
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.