RC3 on RedHat 6, displays Russian web pages fine but doesn't find the right font when printing (including printing to file). No error message, just makes a bad ps file. I think I installed Cyrillic fonts successfully, but am not sure how to check (where is Mozilla looking)? So either bug in fonts, or bug in having no error message to say where it was looking for the fonts.
Can you print the same pages with old Netscape 4 or other browser?
This would be a duplicate of "[ps] Cyrillic characters not printing" *** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of 125006 ***
Status: UNCONFIRMED → RESOLVED
Last Resolved: 17 years ago
Resolution: --- → DUPLICATE
Reporter mailed: -- Good question. Not well - I get a different messed up font, although not quite as bad. I have managed to do this in Windows on the old Netscape (this is the last thing preventing me from reformatting the Windows partition), so maybe it's just a font setup problem. But it's really not obvious how to find out how to check this or how to fix it.
Followup (although this has been marked as a duplicate) I confirmed that on Windows 98, Netscape 4.7 works fine but Netscape 6.01 and Mozilla RC3 both fail. So it's not, or not purely, a font setup problem on my Linux systems.
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.