From Bugzilla Helper: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.3 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020531 Debian/1.2.3-3 BuildID: 20020417 I'm working on HTML document models that contains tables. Those tables use CSS classes for some columns. When I add a new row to the table (with the menu), Mozilla creates a row with no attributes other than valign="top". Instead, I would like the current line (especially its classes attributes) to be used as a template for the created row. It would allow for consistent style in the table. Another way to do this would be to copy a row. Unfortunately, I did not find a way to paste a row into a table. Reproducible: Always Steps to Reproduce: 1.Launch Composer 2.Insert a table 3.Change the class attribute of a <td> element inside a row 4.Try to duplicate this row including the class attribute Actual Results: 1.If I create a new row, it lacks the class attribute 2.If I paste a row with the desired class attribute, it is included inside a table cell Expected Results: 1.Create a new row using the current row as a template 2.Allow to paste a row at the end of the table
-->cmanske this is probably a duplicate of a bug on his list (carryover attributes to new rows/cells)
Assignee: syd → cmanske
Summary: Composer should preserve class attibutes when adding a row or column to table → preserve/carryover class attributes when adding a row or column to table
Copy and pasting cells, rows, and columns is a mess. Bug 41547 covers that issue. When we add attributes, we always add them to TD, not the ROW element; that issue is bug 125048. I don't see an exact dup of this issue, so I'll keep this bug around.
Status: UNCONFIRMED → ASSIGNED
Ever confirmed: true
Target Milestone: --- → mozilla1.2alpha
nominate for nsbeta1
Keywords: nsbeta1, polish
OS: Linux → All
Hardware: PC → All
Minusing -- would be a nice feature but probably not a buffy blocker.
Keywords: nsbeta1 → nsbeta1-
Assignee: cmanske → nobody
Status: ASSIGNED → NEW
QA Contact: sujay → composer
Target Milestone: mozilla1.2alpha → ---
MASS-CHANGE: This bug report is registered in the SeaMonkey product, but has been without a comment since the inception of the SeaMonkey project. This means that it was logged against the old Mozilla suite and we cannot determine that it's still valid for the current SeaMonkey suite. Because of this, we are setting it to an UNCONFIRMED state. If you can confirm that this report still applies to current SeaMonkey 2.x nightly builds, please set it back to the NEW state along with a comment on how you reproduced it on what Build ID, or if it's an enhancement request, why it's still worth implementing and in what way. If you can confirm that the report doesn't apply to current SeaMonkey 2.x nightly builds, please set it to the appropriate RESOLVED state (WORKSFORME, INVALID, WONTFIX, or similar). If no action happens within the next few months, we move this bug report to an EXPIRED state. Query tag for this change: mass-UNCONFIRM-20090614
Status: NEW → UNCONFIRMED
I tested with SeaMonkey 2.0 Alpha 3 and the bug is still there.
Issue still here Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20120225 Firefox/13.0a1 SeaMonkey/2.10a1
Status: UNCONFIRMED → NEW
Depends on: 41547
Ever confirmed: true
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.