This request is to include the following 3 root certificates, and for all of them enable the email (S/MIME) and websites (TLS) trust bits and also enable EV treatment.
- Trustwave Global Certification Authority
- Trustwave Global ECC P256 Certification Authority
- Trustwave Global ECC P384 Certification Authority
This CA already has the following root certificates included in Mozilla's root store:
- Secure Global CA (Email; Websites) EV
- SecureTrust CA (Websites) EV
- XRamp Global Certification Authority (Email; Websites) EV
The details about this root inclusion request are here:
Frank, Please search for the word "NEED" in the document above to see where further information or action is requested.
In particular, for each of the new root certs:
Explain why this root cert needs to be included in the root store, rather than being signed by another CA’s root certificate that is already included.
Explain the unique function of this root, especially if requesting inclusion of multiple roots.
Enter the existing intermediate certificates for this root into the CCADB, as per
Please add a comment to this bug when both items have been completed.