User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.109 Safari/537.36
Steps to reproduce:
This bug is based on https://github.com/rNeomy/auto-tab-discard/issues/72
- Open a browser tab (e.g. github.com)
- Switch to another tab and use chrome.tabs.discard to discard the github tab.
- Switch back to the discarded tab and navigate to a different URL. e.g. duckduckgo.com
- Again switch to another tab and use chrome.tabs.discard to discard the duckduckgo tab.
- Now use the tab context menu without switching to the discarded tab to bookmark the discarded tab. You'll see the bookmark dialog having duckduckgo.com as a title but github.com as the URL.
The bookmark dialog have github.com as the URL
The bookmark dialog should have duckduckgo.com as the URL