This bug requests inclusion in the NSS root store of the following root certificates owned by Hongkong Post Certification Authority (HKPCA).
Friendly Name: Hongkong Post Root CA 3
Cert Location: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8980482
SHA-256 Fingerprint: 5A2FC03F0C83B090BBFA40604B0988446C7636183DF9846E17101A447FB8EFD6
Trust Flags: Websites
Test URL: https://valid-ev.ecert.gov.hk/
This CA has been assessed in accordance with the Mozilla project guidelines, and the certificates approved for inclusion in bug #1464306
The next steps are as follows:
- A representative of the CA must confirm that all the data in this bug is correct, and that the correct certificate has been attached.
- A Mozilla representative creates a patch with the new certificate, and provides a special test version of Firefox.
- A representative of the CA uses the test version of Firefox to confirm (by adding a comment in this bug) that the certificate has been correctly imported and that websites work correctly.
- The Mozilla representative requests that another Mozilla representative review the patch.
- The Mozilla representative adds (commits) the patch to NSS, then closes this bug as RESOLVED FIXED.
- At some time after that, various Mozilla products will move to using a version of NSS which contains the certificates. This process is mostly under the control of the release drivers for those products.