Doing a very quick glance through test262 failures for public fields produces this list (doing a full list is difficult, because the failures are swamped with ASI failures - probably 80% are ASI-related, 15% are super()-related, and the rest are the ones I'm trying to find):
- super properties aren't allowed in fields
- super calls aren't allowed in fields
- arguments aren't allowed in fields
- field name cannot be "constructor" (todo: need to look into if
["constructor"] is okay?)
- TDZ should be enabled for fields in derived classes (although it will always fail)
I'm clumping these into the same bug because the fixes are all only a couple lines changed.
Todo note for the future: we also need to fix computed properties, having
[obj] where obj has a toprimitive/toproperty (or whatever the mechanism is, I think it's
jsop_toid?) should call the thing.