Key: Revocation of multiple intermediate CAs
(CA Program :: CA Certificate Compliance, defect)
(Reporter: pfuentes, Assigned: wthayer)
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1 Safari/605.1.15
Steps to reproduce:
This is an informative post related to the revocation of several intermediate CAs. I don't know even if this is needed, but I'm doing it for transparency purposes.
In WISeKey we're leveraging our PKI and phasing out CAs that aren't implementing the newer controls (CT, automated CAA...). This results in the revocation of several CAs, listed below. This is not linked to any particular security problem or compliance issue. The revocation information was updated in CCADB.
Please don't hesitate contacting me if you have any question.
The revoked CAs are:
- WISeKey CertifyID Policy GB CA 1 [Type: Intermediate Certificate] [SHA2: 59159FBC93497193FC1A20CA6ECFA597...] [Revoked]
- WISeKey CertifyID Advanced GB CA 1 [Type: Intermediate Certificate] [SHA2: 88AADC890F7F8FD3869E00F5873C6EAE...] [Revoked]
- WISeKey CertifyID Advanced GB CA 2 [Type: Intermediate Certificate] [SHA2: 68E6292FD4AA384D63A5F4FA8BD885BD...] [Revoked]
- WISeKey CertifyID Qualified GB CA 2 [Type: Intermediate Certificate] [SHA2: 04ABEE21CF8CB774F0F7AB148F197B5E...] [Revoked]
- WISeKey CertifyID Standard GB CA 2 [Type: Intermediate Certificate] [SHA2: 3316AFF1FDEB87E372268AA5B691820A...] [Revoked]
4 years ago
4 years ago
Thank you for this information Pedro. Because these revocations are not the result of a security or compliance issue, no bug or incident report is necessary. They only need to be marked as revoked in CCADB. Since you have indicated that you did that, I am closing this bug as INVALID
4 months ago