User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/75.0.3770.102 Safari/537.36
Steps to reproduce:
Nothing more than upgraded to v68.
I noticed that the tab area, with the exception of the active tab, was black. This makes seeing inactive tabs difficult, since only the favicon is visible:
It normally looks like this:
Still have the ability to see all tabs. I traced the problem to WebRender being enabled, which it was automatically in this version.
Setting "gfx.webrender.force-disabled" to True and restarting Firefox resolved the problem. I reverted this change, however, before saving out the Troubleshooting information that you'll find attached.
I should note that I saw the same issue when I temporarily enabled WebRender in v67.