Firefox Nightly 70.0a1 (2019-08-08) (64-bit)
Activate the dark mode on Ubuntu: https://help.gulshankumar.net/t/how-to-enable-dark-theme-in-ubuntu-18-04/3411
The one used here is "Adwaita-dark"
Use a verified account to log into Sync
You need to be connected on 2 profiles with the same sync account.(don't close the profiles)
Steps to reproduce
- In profile 1 click on the FxA avatar icon and go to Manage Account
- Find the word Password and click on "Change"
- Change your password.
- Go to profile 2 and click on the FxA avatar toolbar icon.
- See the font color of "Reconnect to Sync button.
This also can be reproducible when the account is not yet verified:
- Launch Firefox with a new profile
- Click on the FxA toolbar menu button and create a new account. Follow all the flow but stop when you reach the "Confirm your account" page.
Don't confirm your account.
- Click on Hamburger Menu button.
- See the font color of "Finish account Setup" button.
As per screenshot "Capture dark theme ubuntu bug 4", the font color of the text should be black/grey so as to have contrast with the highlighted yellow.
As per screenshots "Capture dark theme ubuntu bug" no.1, 2 and 3, the font color is white. Against the yellow highlighted area it becomes barely visible.
This issue is not a regression.
I'm attaching screenshots