This bug requests inclusion in the NSS root store of the following root certificate owned by Entrust.
Friendly Name: Entrust Root Certification Authority - G4
Cert Location: https://bug1480510.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8997105
SHA-256 Fingerprint: DB3517D1F6732A2D5AB97C533EC70779EE3270A62FB4AC4238372460E6F01E88
Trust Flags: Email; Websites
Test URL: https://validg4.entrust.net/
This CA has been assessed in accordance with the Mozilla project guidelines, and the certificates approved for inclusion in bug #1480510
The next steps are as follows:
- A representative of the CA must confirm that all the data in this bug is correct, and that the correct certificate has been attached.
- A Mozilla representative creates a patch with the new certificate, and provides a special test version of Firefox.
- A representative of the CA uses the test version of Firefox to confirm (by adding a comment in this bug) that the certificate has been correctly imported and that websites work correctly.
- The Mozilla representative requests that another Mozilla representative review the patch.
- The Mozilla representative adds (commits) the patch to NSS, then closes this bug as RESOLVED FIXED.
- At some time after that, various Mozilla products will move to using a version of NSS which contains the certificates. This process is mostly under the control of the release drivers for those products.