Sync web-platform-tests PR 20064 into mozilla-central (this bug is closed when the sync is complete).
Details from upstream follow.
pyup-bot <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Update psutil to 5.6.4
This PR updates psutil from 5.6.3 to 5.6.4.
- 1527_: [Linux] added Process.cpu_times().iowait counter, which is the time
spent waiting for blocking I/O to complete.
- 1565_: add PEP 517/8 build backend and requirements specification for better
pip integration. (patch by Bernát Gábor)
- 875_: [Windows] Process' cmdline(), environ() or cwd() may occasionally fail
with ERROR_PARTIAL_COPY which now gets translated to AccessDenied.
- 1126_: [Linux] cpu_affinity() segfaults on CentOS 5 / manylinux.
cpu_affinity() support for CentOS 5 was removed.
- 1528_: [AIX] compilation error on AIX 7.2 due to 32 vs 64 bit differences.
(patch by Arnon Yaari)
- 1535_: 'type' and 'family' fields returned by net_connections() are not
always turned into enums.
- 1536_: [NetBSD] process cmdline() erroneously raise ZombieProcess error if
cmdline has non encodable chars.
- 1546_: usage percent may be rounded to 0 on Python 2.
- 1552_: [Windows] getloadavg() math for calculating 5 and 15 mins values is
- 1568_: [Linux] use CC compiler env var if defined.
- 1570_: [Windows]
NtWow64* syscalls fail to raise the proper error code
- 1585_: [OSX] calling close() (in C) on possible negative integers. (patch
by Athos Ribeiro)
- 1606_: [SunOS] compilation fails on SunOS 5.10. (patch by vser1)