Closed Bug 1645189 Opened 2 months ago Closed 2 months ago

Browsertime perfherder data should use the `pageload` type not `browsertime-pageload`

Categories

(Testing :: Raptor, defect, P3)

defect

Tracking

(firefox79 fixed)

RESOLVED FIXED
mozilla79
Tracking Status
firefox79 --- fixed

People

(Reporter: sparky, Assigned: rogheliavandan, Mentored)

References

Details

(Keywords: good-first-bug)

User Story

https://wiki.mozilla.org/TestEngineering/Performance/NewContributors

Attachments

(1 file)

Currently our browsertime perfherder data has the browsertime-pageload type, but it should have the pageload type.

See Also: → 1645191
Keywords: good-first-bug

Hi! I would like to work on this bug.

I have made a patch for the bug. How can I test it locally?

Hi :vandan, if you look in the new contributors guide, you'll find how you can run a browsertime test. At the end of the test you will see a PERFHERDER_DATA log containing data and you will have to make sure that the type field uses pageload instead of browsertime-pageload.

Good news! PERFHERDER_DATA log was containing "type": "pageload". Patch has been tested locally successfully and it works.

That's awesome! So now to submit your first patch through phabricator :)

Assignee: nobody → rogheliavandan
Status: NEW → ASSIGNED
Pushed by gmierz2@outlook.com:
https://hg.mozilla.org/integration/autoland/rev/281dea8a4d10
Changed `browsertime-pageload` to `pageload` type. r=sparky,perftest-reviewers,Bebe
Status: ASSIGNED → RESOLVED
Closed: 2 months ago
Resolution: --- → FIXED
Target Milestone: --- → mozilla79
You need to log in before you can comment on or make changes to this bug.