User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:104.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/104.0
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to https://cdpn.io/aardrian/debug/NWqbggX
- Start pressing the Tab key to move through the buttons.
- Observe the last button ("Contents") does not receive focus.
- Click/tap the button to confirm it is interactive.
display: contents does not receive focus, but others do.
All native HTML
<button>s on the page should receive focus when tabbing through the page, including the one with
- Shows as a button in the accessibility inspector;
- CANNOT be navigated with NVDA 2022.1 button command (B);
- CAN be activated with a mouse, touch, and screen reader virtual cursor;
- tools show a keyboard use warning.
<button type="button" class="contents" onclick="alert(this.innerText);">Contents</button>