I added telemetry environment data to the processed crash schema and cribbed from the telemetry event schema:
A lot of fields have no descriptions. It'd be nice to have descriptions for everything.
I omitted the "attribution" section. That's covered in bug #1803147.
I changed the report view to show the telemetry environment data from the processed crash and degrade to using the TelemetryEnvironment annotation from the raw crash.
While working on this, I improved the validate_processed_crash.py script. It's a little clearer about what it's telling you and what you should do about it. I also fixed a couple of places to be clearer about the crux of the problem so it's easier to track down schema issues.