From github: https://github.com/mozilla-mobile/fenix/issues/21225.
Steps to reproduce
privacy.resistFingerprinting is true in
- Navigate to openstreetmap.org
- Try to manipulate the map via panning or pinch-to-zoom
Touch gestures should function properly
Touch gestures do not work
Firefox release type
Can reproduce on:
- Firefox Beta 93.0.0-beta.1, with the exception that panning does work
- Firefox Nightly 94.0a1, with the exception that panning does work
- Mull 92.1.1, with the exception that panning does work
- Mull 91.2.0
- Fennec F-Droid 91.2.0
- Tor Browser for Android 10.5.5 (91.2.0)
Cannot reproduce on official 92.1.1 due to lack of about:config.
Other user reports:
┆Issue is synchronized with this Jira Task
Change performed by the Move to Bugzilla add-on.